Save an Average of 10-25% for Employer-Sponsored Life and Disability Spend
Get broader coverage and lower total costs through our proprietary approach to benefit and risk cost containment strategies.
How It Works
Intalere Insurance Services utilizes an intelligent aggregated model to group healthcare organizations into a larger pool, which allows those organizations to achieve greater purchasing strength and long-term stability with their employee benefits.
The process involves the following steps:
- A diagnostic benefit and risk review session is conducted using organizational data.
- The assessment generally includes claims, terms, conditions and contract features that dictate pricing.
- A side-by-side comparison report is provided with the goal of generating savings while still matching or enhancing the offerings of the current client plan.
- Support in implementation and enrollment is provided.
Program savings average 10-25% for employer-sponsored life and disability spend. Intalere Insurance solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Risk management.
- Health and welfare.
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM).
- Human resources and consulting.
- Healthcare analytics.
- Retirement planning.
- Catastrophic insurance solutions.
Contact us to learn more or to request a no-cost diagnostic benefit and risk review session.
More About Intalere Insurance Services
Intalere Insurance Services (IIS) hereby notifies you that, in compensation for its services, IIS will receive a portion of the usual and customary brokerage commissions and consulting fee payments paid by insurers on insurance policies purchased by your organization. On at least an annual basis, IIS will disclose in writing to you the amount it has received from the above with respect to insurance purchases made by or on behalf of your organization through IIS. If you would like further details as to the percentage received by IIS relative to your insurance-related purchases, please contact your IIS representative.